“DAC Group, a leading provider of large format graphics for over 40 years, with a combined experience of over 100 years”
DAC Group is privately owned and has successfully provided clients with sign, exhibition and display graphics for more that 36 years. We are a small team with a truck load of experience and are based in Titahi Bay, Porirua.
“Tailored products for individual clients”
The products and services provided by DAC are varied and usually specifically tailored to meet individual client needs. Most frequently we provide:
- Large format exhibition graphics – Trade show, Museum, Interior Display, Shop fit
- Sign Graphics – Building signs, Directional signs, Promotional signs, Window graphics, Floor graphics, Backlit signs, Posters, Diecut point of sale, Computer cut vinyl
- Banners – PVC Banners, Billboards, Fabric Banners, Flags
- Portable Display Products – Roll-up Banners, Wall Displays
“Designers, Museums and corporates”
DAC can proudly boast of many fabulous clients who utilize their services on an ongoing basis. To name a few…
- Te Papa
- Pataka Museum
- The Dowse Museum
- Conservation Department
- NZ Institute of Architects
- Workshop e
- Capiche Design
“Best Quality, on time, every time”
DAC operates to a very high set of performance standards where
“Only the best will do”!
All of our existing and new clients experience our guarantees of:
- Best possible imagery from supplied artwork
- Best match of media and method for the given task
- On time delivery and installation
- Excellent colour management
“Digital production since 1990, one of the first large format digital printers in New Zealand, 1994”
- Digital Roll to Roll Printer up to 2600mm wide by unlimited length, on a variety of outdoor and indoor media using inks with a 7+ year exterior life.
- Digital Direct Printer including White ink
- Mounting & Lamination equipment for professional and efficient laying down of sign vinyl and graphics.
- 3M Authorised MCS Graphics Applicators backed by 3M warranties and support.
“Backing the product with skilled support”
- Project Management
- Preflight, design and file assistance
- Installation Service
- Tailored Maintenance Programmes